15. Cross-Cultural Issues
- David L. Rowland and
- Luca Incrocci
Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders
How to Cite
Nanda, S. (2008) Cross-Cultural Issues, in Handbook of Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders (eds D. L. Rowland and L. Incrocci), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118269978.ch15
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 25 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780471767381
Online ISBN: 9781118269978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!