24. Theoretical Frameworks in Exercise Psychology
- Gershon Tenenbaum and
- Robert C. Eklund
Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Handbook of Sport Psychology, Third Edition
How to Cite
Biddle, S. J. H., Hagger, M. S., Chatzisarantis, N. L. D. and Lippke, S. (2007) Theoretical Frameworks in Exercise Psychology, in Handbook of Sport Psychology, Third Edition (eds G. Tenenbaum and R. C. Eklund), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118270011.ch24
- Published Online: 5 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 19 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780471738114
Online ISBN: 9781118270011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!