Appendix 17.7: Taking Inflation Expectations into Account—The Fisher Equation
Published Online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2009 Constance Lütolf-Carroll with the collaboration of Antti Pirnes. All rights reserved.
From Innovation to Cash Flows: Value Creation by Structuring High Technology Alliances
How to Cite
Lütolf-Carroll, C., Antti Pirnes and Withers LLP (2009) Appendix 17.7: Taking Inflation Expectations into Account—The Fisher Equation, in From Innovation to Cash Flows: Value Creation by Structuring High Technology Alliances, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118273166.app16
- Published Online: 13 DEC 2011
- Published Print: 13 JUL 2009
Print ISBN: 9780470118092
Online ISBN: 9781118273166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!