8. Late Neoproterozoic to Cambrian Accretionary History of Eastern Avalonia and Armorica on the Active Margin of Gondwana
- Nigel Woodcock1 and
- Rob Strachan2
Published Online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Geological History of Britain and Ireland, Second Edition
How to Cite
Strachan, R. A. (2012) Late Neoproterozoic to Cambrian Accretionary History of Eastern Avalonia and Armorica on the Active Margin of Gondwana, in Geological History of Britain and Ireland, Second Edition (eds N. Woodcock and R. Strachan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118274064.ch8
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
School of Earth & Environmental Sciences, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK
- Published Online: 12 APR 2012
- Published Print: 4 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405193825
Online ISBN: 9781118274064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!