8. Systematic Phenotypic Screening for Novel Synergistic Combinations: A New Paradigm for Repositioning Existing Drugs
- Michael J. Barratt2 and
- Donald E. Frail3
Published Online: 8 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Drug Repositioning: Bringing New Life to Shelved Assets and Existing Drugs
How to Cite
Lee, M. S. (2012) Systematic Phenotypic Screening for Novel Synergistic Combinations: A New Paradigm for Repositioning Existing Drugs, in Drug Repositioning: Bringing New Life to Shelved Assets and Existing Drugs (eds M. J. Barratt and D. E. Frail), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118274408.ch8
Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, Waltham, Massachusetts, USA
- Published Online: 8 APR 2012
- Published Print: 25 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470878279
Online ISBN: 9781118274408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!