13. Dendrimer-Based Medical Nanodevices for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications
- Yiyun Cheng
Published Online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Dendrimer-Based Drug Delivery Systems: From Theory to Practice
How to Cite
Cai, H., Shen, M. and Shi, X. (2012) Dendrimer-Based Medical Nanodevices for Magnetic Resonance Imaging Applications, in Dendrimer-Based Drug Delivery Systems: From Theory to Practice (ed Y. Cheng), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118275238.ch13
School of Life Sciences, East China Normal University, P.R. China
- Published Online: 14 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 15 JUN 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Binghe Wang
Print ISBN: 9780470460054
Online ISBN: 9781118275238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!