1. Devices and Educational Change
- Tara Fenwick and
- Richard Edwards
Published Online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors
Researching Education Through Actor-Network Theory
How to Cite
Nespor, J. (2012) Devices and Educational Change, in Researching Education Through Actor-Network Theory (eds T. Fenwick and R. Edwards), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118275825.ch1
School of Education, University of Stirling, UK
- Published Online: 3 APR 2012
- Published Print: 27 APR 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Michael A. Peters
Print ISBN: 9781118274897
Online ISBN: 9781118275825
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!