- Colin Jones1,
- Michael White2 and
- Neil Dunse1
Published Online: 24 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Challenges of the Housing Economy: An International Perspective
How to Cite
Jones, C., White, M. and Dunse, N. (eds) (2012) References, in Challenges of the Housing Economy: An International Perspective, Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118280829.refs
Institute for Housing, Urban and Real Estate Research, Heriot-Watt University, UK
School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Published Online: 24 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 4 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470672334
Online ISBN: 9781118280829
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!