12. A Geobiological View of Weathering and Erosion
- Andrew H. Knoll3,
- Donald E. Canfield4 and
- Kurt O. Konhauser5
Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fundamentals of Geobiology
How to Cite
Brantley, S. L., Lebedeva, M. and Hausrath, E. M. (2012) A Geobiological View of Weathering and Erosion, in Fundamentals of Geobiology (eds A. H. Knoll, D. E. Canfield and K. O. Konhauser), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118280874.ch12
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge MA 02138, USA
Institute of Biology Nordic Center for Earth Evolution, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118280812
Online ISBN: 9781118280874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!