13. Molecular Biology's Contributions to Geobiology
- Andrew H. Knoll4,
- Donald E. Canfield5 and
- Kurt O. Konhauser6
Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Fundamentals of Geobiology
How to Cite
Newman, D. K., Orphan, V. J. and Reysenbach, A.-L. (2012) Molecular Biology's Contributions to Geobiology, in Fundamentals of Geobiology (eds A. H. Knoll, D. E. Canfield and K. O. Konhauser), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118280874.ch13
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge MA 02138, USA
Institute of Biology Nordic Center for Earth Evolution, University of Southern Denmark, Campusvej 55, DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E3, Canada
- Published Online: 29 MAR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118280812
Online ISBN: 9781118280874
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!