Twenty-Five. James Monroe as Secretary of State and Secretary of War, 1809–1817: Toward Republican Strategic Sobriety
- Stuart Leibiger
Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Inc.
A Companion to James Madison and James Monroe
How to Cite
Owens, M. T. (2012) James Monroe as Secretary of State and Secretary of War, 1809–1817: Toward Republican Strategic Sobriety, in A Companion to James Madison and James Monroe (ed S. Leibiger), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118281369.ch25
La Salle University, USA
- Published Online: 30 JUL 2012
- Published Print: 24 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470655221
Online ISBN: 9781118281369
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!