10. Keeping Dry: Managing Urinary Incontinence
- Jayna M. Holroyd-Leduc MD, FRCPC3 and
- Madhuri Reddy MD, MSc4
Published Online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Evidence-Based Geriatric Medicine: A Practical Clinical Guide
How to Cite
Tannenbaum, C. (2010) Keeping Dry: Managing Urinary Incontinence, in Evidence-Based Geriatric Medicine: A Practical Clinical Guide (eds J. M. Holroyd-Leduc and M. Reddy), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118281796.ch10
Departments of Medicine and Community Health Sciences, Division of Geriatrics, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB, Canada
Hebrew Senior Life, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 25 APR 2012
- Published Print: 16 APR 2010
Print ISBN: 9781444337181
Online ISBN: 9781118281796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!