6. The Nail in Dermatological Disease
- Robert Baran MD1,2,
- David A. R. de Berker MD3,
- Mark Holzberg MD4 and
- Luc Thomas MD, PhD5
Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Baran & Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Holzberg, M. and Baran, R. (2012) The Nail in Dermatological Disease, in Baran & Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management, Fourth Edition (eds R. Baran, D. A. R. de Berker, M. Holzberg and L. Thomas), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118286715.ch6
University of Franche-Comté, Cannes, France
Gustave Roussy Cancer Institute, Villejuif Nail Disease Center, Cannes, France
Bristol Dermatology Centre, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol, UK
Department of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Department of Dermatology, Lyon 1 University, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Bénite, France
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 6 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470657355
Online ISBN: 9781118286715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!