7. The Nail in Systemic Disease
- Robert Baran MD1,2,
- David A. R. de Berker MD3,
- Mark Holzberg MD4 and
- Luc Thomas MD, PhD5
Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Baran & Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Holzberg, M. (2012) The Nail in Systemic Disease, in Baran & Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management, Fourth Edition (eds R. Baran, D. A. R. de Berker, M. Holzberg and L. Thomas), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118286715.ch7
University of Franche-Comté, Cannes, France
Gustave Roussy Cancer Institute, Villejuif Nail Disease Center, Cannes, France
Bristol Dermatology Centre, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol, UK
Department of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, USA
Department of Dermatology, Lyon 1 University, Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Pierre Bénite, France
- Published Online: 23 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 6 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470657355
Online ISBN: 9781118286715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!