2. The Greening of the Chemical Industry: Past, Present and Challenges Ahead
- Rashmi Sanghi and
- Vandana Singh
Published Online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Green Chemistry for Environmental Remediation
How to Cite
Lopez, F. J. D. and Montalvo, C. (2011) The Greening of the Chemical Industry: Past, Present and Challenges Ahead, in Green Chemistry for Environmental Remediation (eds R. Sanghi and V. Singh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118287705.ch2
- Published Online: 10 JAN 2012
- Published Print: 12 DEC 2011
Print ISBN: 9780470943083
Online ISBN: 9781118287705
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!