21. Disaster Triage
- John Jesus2,3,
- Shamai A. Grossman4,5,
- Arthur R. Derse6,7,
- James G. Adams8,
- Richard Wolfe5,9 and
- Peter Rosen5,9
Published Online: 20 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ethical Problems in Emergency Medicine: A Discussion-Based Review
How to Cite
Allen, M. B. and Jesus, J. (2012) Disaster Triage, in Ethical Problems in Emergency Medicine: A Discussion-Based Review (eds J. Jesus, S. A. Grossman, A. R. Derse, J. G. Adams, R. Wolfe and P. Rosen), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118292150.ch21
Department of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Department of Emergency Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, USA
Cardiac Emergency Center, Division of Emergency Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Center for Bioethics and Medical Humanities, Julia and David Uihlein Professor of Medical Humanities, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Institute for Health and Society, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Department of Emergency Medicine, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, USA
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 20 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 25 JUL 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Peter Rosen and
- Shamai A. Grossman
Print ISBN: 9780470673478
Online ISBN: 9781118292150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!