1. Insect Herbivore Outbreaks Viewed through a Physiological Framework: Insights from Orthoptera
- Pedro Barbosa3,
- Deborah K. Letourneau4 and
- Anurag A. Agrawal5,6
Published Online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Insect Outbreaks Revisited
How to Cite
Behmer, S. T. and Joern, A. (2012) Insect Herbivore Outbreaks Viewed through a Physiological Framework: Insights from Orthoptera, in Insect Outbreaks Revisited (eds P. Barbosa, D. K. Letourneau and A. A. Agrawal), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118295205.ch1
Department of Entomology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742 USA
Environmental Studies Department, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 95064 USA
Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 USA
Department of Entomology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 USA
- Published Online: 29 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444337594
Online ISBN: 9781118295205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!