18. Integrated Pest Management – Outbreaks Prevented, Delayed, or Facilitated?
- Pedro Barbosa1,
- Deborah K. Letourneau2 and
- Anurag A. Agrawal3,4
Published Online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Insect Outbreaks Revisited
How to Cite
Letourneau, D. K. (2012) Integrated Pest Management – Outbreaks Prevented, Delayed, or Facilitated?, in Insect Outbreaks Revisited (eds P. Barbosa, D. K. Letourneau and A. A. Agrawal), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118295205.ch18
Department of Entomology, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742 USA
Environmental Studies Department, University of California, Santa Cruz, CA 95064 USA
Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 USA
Department of Entomology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 USA
- Published Online: 29 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 27 JUL 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444337594
Online ISBN: 9781118295205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!