7. Gentrifying the State
Governance, Participation, and the Rise of Middle-Class Power in Delhi
- Gavin Shatkin
Published Online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contesting the Indian City: Global Visions and the Politics of the Local
How to Cite
Asher Ghertner, D. (2013) Gentrifying the State, in Contesting the Indian City: Global Visions and the Politics of the Local (ed G. Shatkin), John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118295823.ch7
- Published Online: 16 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 2 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444367041
Online ISBN: 9781118295823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!