20. Neurological Complications of Medical Illness: Critical Illness Neuropathy and Myopathy
- Edward M. Manno MD, FCCM, FAAN, FAHA
Published Online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Emergency Management in Neurocritical Care
How to Cite
Manno Manno, E. M. (2012) Neurological Complications of Medical Illness: Critical Illness Neuropathy and Myopathy, in Emergency Management in Neurocritical Care (ed E. M. Manno), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118297162.ch20
Neurological Intensive Care Unit Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, OH, USA
- Published Online: 11 APR 2012
- Published Print: 11 MAY 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Robert A. Gross and
- Jonathan W. Mink
Series Editor Information
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470654736
Online ISBN: 9781118297162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!