22. Etiologies of Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome and Forms of Osmotic Demyelination Syndrome
- Edward M. Manno MD, FCCM, FAAN, FAHA
Published Online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Emergency Management in Neurocritical Care
How to Cite
Provencio, J. J. (2012) Etiologies of Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome and Forms of Osmotic Demyelination Syndrome, in Emergency Management in Neurocritical Care (ed E. M. Manno), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118297162.ch22
Neurological Intensive Care Unit Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, OH, USA
- Published Online: 11 APR 2012
- Published Print: 11 MAY 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Robert A. Gross and
- Jonathan W. Mink
Series Editor Information
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470654736
Online ISBN: 9781118297162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!