23. Application of MR Diffusion, CT Angiography and Perfusion Imaging in Stroke Neurocritical Care
- Edward M. Manno MD, FCCM, FAAN, FAHA
Published Online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Emergency Management in Neurocritical Care
How to Cite
Leiva-Salinas, C., Smith, W. and Wintermark, M. (2012) Application of MR Diffusion, CT Angiography and Perfusion Imaging in Stroke Neurocritical Care, in Emergency Management in Neurocritical Care (ed E. M. Manno), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118297162.ch23
Neurological Intensive Care Unit Cleveland Clinic Cleveland, OH, USA
- Published Online: 11 APR 2012
- Published Print: 11 MAY 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Robert A. Gross and
- Jonathan W. Mink
Series Editor Information
Department of Neurology, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY, USA
Print ISBN: 9780470654736
Online ISBN: 9781118297162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!