2. Assessment of the Potential Renal Transplant Recipient
- Iain A. M. MacPhee2,3 and
- Jiří Froněk4,5
Published Online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Handbook of Renal and Pancreatic Transplantation
How to Cite
Mark, P. B. and Jardine, A. G. (2012) Assessment of the Potential Renal Transplant Recipient, in Handbook of Renal and Pancreatic Transplantation (eds I. A. M. MacPhee and J. Froněk), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118305294.ch2
Division of Clinical Sciences: Renal Medicine, St. George's Healthcare NHS Trust, University of London, London, UK
Department of Renal Medicine and Transplantation, St. George's Healthcare NHS Trust, Blackshaw Road, London, UK
Transplant Surgery Department, Institute for Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Prague, Czech Republic
2nd Medical Faculty, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic
- Published Online: 11 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 6 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470654910
Online ISBN: 9781118305294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!