17. Harnessing Semantic Web Technologies for the Environmental Sustainability of Production Systems
- San Murugesan2 and
- G. R. Gangadharan3
Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Harnessing Green It: Principles and Practices
How to Cite
Davis, C., Nikolic, I. and Dijkema, G. (2012) Harnessing Semantic Web Technologies for the Environmental Sustainability of Production Systems, in Harnessing Green It: Principles and Practices (eds S. Murugesan and G. R. Gangadharan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118305393.ch17
BRITE Professional Services and University of Western Sydney, Australia
Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology, India
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 28 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119970057
Online ISBN: 9781118305393
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!