8. Comparative Evolutionary Genomics of Land Plants
- Barbara A. Ambrose2 and
- Michael Purugganan3,4
Published Online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Annual Plant Reviews Volume 45: The Evolution of Plant Form
How to Cite
Litt, A. (2013) Comparative Evolutionary Genomics of Land Plants, in Annual Plant Reviews Volume 45: The Evolution of Plant Form (eds B. A. Ambrose and M. Purugganan), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118305881.ch8
Cullman Assistant Curator in Plant Genomics The New York Botanical Garden Bronx, NY 10458, USA
Dorothy Schiff Professor of Genomics Department of Biology Center for Genomics and Systems Biology New York University New York, NY 10011, USA
Center for Genomics and Systems Biology NYU Abu Dhabi Institute New York University Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 11 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444330014
Online ISBN: 9781118305881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!