4. The Two-Step Mechanism and The Solution-Crystal Spinodal for Nucleation of Crystals in Solution
- Gregoire Nicolis2 and
- Dominique Maes3
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Multistep Nucleation and Self-Assembly in Nanoscale Materials: Advances in Chemical Physics Volume 151
How to Cite
Vekilov, P. G. (2012) The Two-Step Mechanism and The Solution-Crystal Spinodal for Nucleation of Crystals in Solution, in Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Multistep Nucleation and Self-Assembly in Nanoscale Materials: Advances in Chemical Physics Volume 151 (eds G. Nicolis and D. Maes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118309513.ch4
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium, 3 Avenue Circulaire, 1180 Brussels, Belgium, Germany
Structural Biology Brussels, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussel, Belgium, Germany
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 4 MAY 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Stuart A. Rice and
- Aaron R. Dinner
Series Editor Information
Department of Chemistry and The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Print ISBN: 9781118167830
Online ISBN: 9781118309513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!