8. Geometric Constraints in the Self-Assembly of Mineral Dendrites and Platelets
- Gregoire Nicolis2 and
- Dominique Maes3
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Multistep Nucleation and Self-Assembly in Nanoscale Materials: Advances in Chemical Physics Volume 151
How to Cite
Kozak, J. J. (2012) Geometric Constraints in the Self-Assembly of Mineral Dendrites and Platelets, in Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Multistep Nucleation and Self-Assembly in Nanoscale Materials: Advances in Chemical Physics Volume 151 (eds G. Nicolis and D. Maes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118309513.ch8
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium, 3 Avenue Circulaire, 1180 Brussels, Belgium, Germany
Structural Biology Brussels, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussel, Belgium, Germany
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 4 MAY 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Stuart A. Rice and
- Aaron R. Dinner
Series Editor Information
Department of Chemistry and The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Print ISBN: 9781118167830
Online ISBN: 9781118309513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!