9. What can Mesoscopic Level IN SITU Observations Teach us About Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Protein Crystallization?
- Gregoire Nicolis2 and
- Dominique Maes3
Published Online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Multistep Nucleation and Self-Assembly in Nanoscale Materials: Advances in Chemical Physics Volume 151
How to Cite
Sleutel, M., Maes, D. and Van Driessche, A. (2012) What can Mesoscopic Level IN SITU Observations Teach us About Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Protein Crystallization?, in Kinetics and Thermodynamics of Multistep Nucleation and Self-Assembly in Nanoscale Materials: Advances in Chemical Physics Volume 151 (eds G. Nicolis and D. Maes), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118309513.ch9
Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium, 3 Avenue Circulaire, 1180 Brussels, Belgium, Germany
Structural Biology Brussels, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussel, Belgium, Germany
- Published Online: 9 APR 2012
- Published Print: 4 MAY 2012
Book Series Editors:
- Stuart A. Rice and
- Aaron R. Dinner
Series Editor Information
Department of Chemistry and The James Franck Institute, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Print ISBN: 9781118167830
Online ISBN: 9781118309513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!