11. Mechanical Pretreatment-Assisted Biological Processes
- Etienne Paul3,4,5,6,7 and
- Yu Liu8
Published Online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Biological Sludge Minimization and Biomaterials/Bioenergy Recovery Technologies
How to Cite
Carrère, H., Batstone, D. J. and Paul, E. (2012) Mechanical Pretreatment-Assisted Biological Processes, in Biological Sludge Minimization and Biomaterials/Bioenergy Recovery Technologies (eds E. Paul and Y. Liu), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118309643.ch11
Université de Toulouse, Toulouse, France
INSA, UPS, INP, Toulouse, France
LISBP, 135 Avenue de Rangueil, F-31077 Toulouse, France
INRA, UMR792, Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et des Procédés, F-31400 Toulouse, France
CNRS, UMR5504, F-31400, Toulouse, France
Division of Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Published Online: 1 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 15 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470768822
Online ISBN: 9781118309643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!