3. Selected Applications of Pd- and Cu-Catalyzed Carbon–Heteroatom Cross-Coupling Reactions in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Matthew L. Crawley2 and
- Barry M. Trost3
Published Online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Applications of Transition Metal Catalysis in Drug Discovery and Development: An Industrial Perspective
How to Cite
Yin, J. (2012) Selected Applications of Pd- and Cu-Catalyzed Carbon–Heteroatom Cross-Coupling Reactions in the Pharmaceutical Industry, in Applications of Transition Metal Catalysis in Drug Discovery and Development: An Industrial Perspective (eds M. L. Crawley and B. M. Trost), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118309872.ch3
Main Line Health, Berwyn, Pennsylvania, USA
Stanford University, Stanford, California, USA
- Published Online: 10 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 22 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470631324
Online ISBN: 9781118309872
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!