1. The Self-Concept in Organizational Psychology: Clarifying and Differentiating the Constructs
- Gerard P. Hodgkinson3 and
- J. Kevin Ford4
Published Online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2012, Volume 27
How to Cite
Schaubroeck, J., Kim, Y. J. and Peng, A. C. (2012) The Self-Concept in Organizational Psychology: Clarifying and Differentiating the Constructs, in International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2012, Volume 27 (eds G. P. Hodgkinson and J. K. Ford), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118311141.ch1
Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
Department of Psychology, 315 Psychology Research Building, Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI 48824 USA
- Published Online: 24 APR 2012
- Published Print: 18 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119940876
Online ISBN: 9781118311141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!