6. Personnel Selection and the Competitive Advantage of Firms
- Gerard P. Hodgkinson2 and
- J. Kevin Ford3
Published Online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2012, Volume 27
How to Cite
Ployhart, R. E. (2012) Personnel Selection and the Competitive Advantage of Firms, in International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology 2012, Volume 27 (eds G. P. Hodgkinson and J. K. Ford), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118311141.ch6
Warwick Business School, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
Department of Psychology, 315 Psychology Research Building, Michigan State University, E. Lansing, MI 48824 USA
- Published Online: 24 APR 2012
- Published Print: 18 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119940876
Online ISBN: 9781118311141
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!