Geology Metrics for Predicting Shoreline Change Using Seabed and Sub-Bottom Observations from the Surf Zone and Nearshore
- Michael Z. Li3,
- Christopher R. Sherwood4 and
- Philip R. Hill5
Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Sediments, Morphology and Sedimentary Processes on Continental Shelves: Advances in Technologies, Research, and Applications
How to Cite
McNinch, J. E. and Miselis, J. L. (2012) Geology Metrics for Predicting Shoreline Change Using Seabed and Sub-Bottom Observations from the Surf Zone and Nearshore, in Sediments, Morphology and Sedimentary Processes on Continental Shelves: Advances in Technologies, Research, and Applications (eds M. Z. Li, C. R. Sherwood and P. R. Hill), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118311172.ch5
Geological Survey of Canada (Atlantic), Natural Resources Canada, Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2Y 4A2 Canada
U. S. Geological Survey, Woods Hole, MA 02543-1598 USA
Natural Resources Canada, Sidney, BC, Canada V8L 4B2
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 26 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444350821
Online ISBN: 9781118311172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!