Sedimentary Facies of Shoreface-Connected Sand Ridges off the East Frisian Barrier-Island Coast, Southern North Sea: Climatic Controls and Preservation Potential
- Michael Z. Li4,
- Christopher R. Sherwood5 and
- Philip R. Hill6
Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Sediments, Morphology and Sedimentary Processes on Continental Shelves: Advances in Technologies, Research, and Applications
How to Cite
Son, C. S., Flemming, B. W. and Chang, T. S. (2012) Sedimentary Facies of Shoreface-Connected Sand Ridges off the East Frisian Barrier-Island Coast, Southern North Sea: Climatic Controls and Preservation Potential, in Sediments, Morphology and Sedimentary Processes on Continental Shelves: Advances in Technologies, Research, and Applications (eds M. Z. Li, C. R. Sherwood and P. R. Hill), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118311172.ch7
Geological Survey of Canada (Atlantic), Natural Resources Canada, Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2Y 4A2 Canada
U. S. Geological Survey, Woods Hole, MA 02543-1598 USA
Natural Resources Canada, Sidney, BC, Canada V8L 4B2
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 26 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444350821
Online ISBN: 9781118311172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!