Recent Advances in Instrumentation Used to Study Sediment Transport
- Michael Z. Li2,
- Christopher R. Sherwood3 and
- Philip R. Hill4
Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 International Association of Sedimentologists
Sediments, Morphology and Sedimentary Processes on Continental Shelves: Advances in Technologies, Research, and Applications
How to Cite
Williams, J. J. (2012) Recent Advances in Instrumentation Used to Study Sediment Transport, in Sediments, Morphology and Sedimentary Processes on Continental Shelves: Advances in Technologies, Research, and Applications (eds M. Z. Li, C. R. Sherwood and P. R. Hill), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118311172.ch9
Geological Survey of Canada (Atlantic), Natural Resources Canada, Bedford Institute of Oceanography, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B2Y 4A2 Canada
U. S. Geological Survey, Woods Hole, MA 02543-1598 USA
Natural Resources Canada, Sidney, BC, Canada V8L 4B2
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 26 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444350821
Online ISBN: 9781118311172
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!