19. Juvenile Animal Toxicity Assessments: Decision Strategies and Study Design
- Andrew E. Mulberg MD, FAAP, CPI4,
- Dianne Murphy MD, FAAP5,
- Julia Dunne MD6 and
- Lisa L. Mathis MD7
Published Online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Pediatric Drug Development: Concepts and Applications
How to Cite
De Schaepdrijver, L. M., Bailey, G. P., Coogan, T. P. and Ingram-Ross, J. L. (2013) Juvenile Animal Toxicity Assessments: Decision Strategies and Study Design, in Pediatric Drug Development: Concepts and Applications (eds A. E. Mulberg, D. Murphy, J. Dunne and L. L. Mathis), John Wiley & Sons Ltd., Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118312087.ch19
Division Deputy Director, Gastroenterology and Inborn Error Products, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD
Director, Office of Pediatric Therapeutics, Office of the Commissioner, US Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring, MD
Group Manager, Special Populations Unit, Division of Vigilance and Risk Management of Medicines (VRRM), Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, London, UK
Executive Director for Global Regulatory Affairs and Safety (GRAAS), Amgen Incorporated Thousand Oaks, CA
- Published Online: 31 JUL 2013
- Published Print: 12 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118312155
Online ISBN: 9781118312087
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!