25. Long-Term and Late Physical and Psychosocial Effects of Cancer in Older Adults
- Keith M. Bellizzi5 and
- Margot A. Gosney6
Published Online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Blackwell.
Cancer and Aging Handbook: Research and Practice
How to Cite
Clough-Gorr, K. M. and Silliman, R. A. (2012) Long-Term and Late Physical and Psychosocial Effects of Cancer in Older Adults, in Cancer and Aging Handbook: Research and Practice (eds K. M. Bellizzi and M. A. Gosney), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118312513.ch25
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269, USA
Clinical Health Sciences, University of Reading, Reading, UK
- Published Online: 2 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 10 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470874424
Online ISBN: 9781118312513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!