30. Economic Cost of Treating Older Adults with Cancer
- Keith M. Bellizzi4 and
- Margot A. Gosney5
Published Online: 2 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley-Blackwell.
Cancer and Aging Handbook: Research and Practice
How to Cite
Shih, Y.-C. T. and Smith, B. D. (2012) Economic Cost of Treating Older Adults with Cancer, in Cancer and Aging Handbook: Research and Practice (eds K. M. Bellizzi and M. A. Gosney), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118312513.ch30
Department of Human Development and Family Studies, The University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 06269, USA
Clinical Health Sciences, University of Reading, Reading, UK
- Published Online: 2 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 10 AUG 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470874424
Online ISBN: 9781118312513
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!