13. Treatment for Adult Sex Offenders
May We Reject the Null Hypothesis?
- Dr Karen Harrison2 and
- Dr Bernadette Rainey3
Published Online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Legal and Ethical Aspects of Sex Offender Treatment and Management
How to Cite
Rice, M. E. and Harris, G. T. (2013) Treatment for Adult Sex Offenders, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Legal and Ethical Aspects of Sex Offender Treatment and Management (eds K. Harrison and B. Rainey), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118314876.ch13
University of Hull, UK
Cardiff Law School, UK
- Published Online: 11 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 20 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119945550
Online ISBN: 9781118314876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!