3. Pediatric Liver Disease: An Approach to Diagnosis and Assessment of Severity
- E. Jenny Heathcote MB, BS, MD, FRCP, FRCP(C)3,4,5,6
Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Hepatology: Diagnosis and Clinical Management
How to Cite
Kamath, B. M. and Ng, V. L. (2012) Pediatric Liver Disease: An Approach to Diagnosis and Assessment of Severity, in Hepatology: Diagnosis and Clinical Management (ed E. J. Heathcote), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118314968.ch3
Francis Family Chair in Hepatology Research, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Patient Based Clinical Research Division, Toronto Western Research Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
University Health Network/Toronto Western Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 12 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470656174
Online ISBN: 9781118314968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!