6. Accounting for Carbon: The Role of Accounting Professional Organisations in Governing Climate Change
- Peter Newell2,
- Maxwell Boykoff3 and
- Emily Boyd4
Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © Chapters © 2012 The Authors, Book compilation © 2012 Editorial Board of Antipode and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The New Carbon Economy
How to Cite
Lovell, H. and MacKenzie, D. (2012) Accounting for Carbon: The Role of Accounting Professional Organisations in Governing Climate Change, in The New Carbon Economy (eds P. Newell, M. Boykoff and E. Boyd), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118315835.ch6
University of Sussex, UK
University of Colorado, USA
University of Reading, UK
- Published Online: 17 FEB 2012
- Published Print: 27 JAN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444350227
Online ISBN: 9781118315835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!