27. Act Well to Be Well: The Promise of Changing Personality States to Promote Well-Being
- Acacia C. Parks1 and
- Stephen M. Schueller2
Published Online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Positive Psychological Interventions
How to Cite
Blackie, L. E. R., Roepke, A. M., Forgeard, M. J. C., Jayawickreme, E. and Fleeson, W. (2014) Act Well to Be Well: The Promise of Changing Personality States to Promote Well-Being, in The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Positive Psychological Interventions (eds A. C. Parks and S. M. Schueller), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118315927.ch27
- Published Online: 11 APR 2014
- Published Print: 6 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781119950561
Online ISBN: 9781118315927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!