4. Strengths Interventions: Current Progress and Future Directions
- Acacia C. Parks1 and
- Stephen M. Schueller2
Published Online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Positive Psychological Interventions
How to Cite
Louis, M. C. and Lopez, S. J. (2014) Strengths Interventions: Current Progress and Future Directions, in The Wiley Blackwell Handbook of Positive Psychological Interventions (eds A. C. Parks and S. M. Schueller), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118315927.ch4
- Published Online: 11 APR 2014
- Published Print: 6 MAY 2014
Print ISBN: 9781119950561
Online ISBN: 9781118315927
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!