10. Depression: The Challenges of an Integrative, Biopsychosocial Evolutionary Approach
- Mick Power
Published Online: 1 AUG 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Mood Disorders, Second Edition
How to Cite
Gilbert, P. (2013) Depression: The Challenges of an Integrative, Biopsychosocial Evolutionary Approach, in The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Mood Disorders, Second Edition (ed M. Power), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118316153.ch10
- Published Online: 1 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 24 JUL 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119978923
Online ISBN: 9781118316153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!