1. Epidemiology and Genetics of Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Dale W. Stovall MD
Published Online: 2 AUG 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Osteoporosis: Diagnosis and Management
How to Cite
Edwards, M., Moon, R., Harvey, N. and Cooper, C. (2013) Epidemiology and Genetics of Postmenopausal Osteoporosis, in Osteoporosis: Diagnosis and Management (ed D. W. Stovall), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118316290.ch1
Chair and Residency Program Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Riverside Regional Medical Center, Newport News, VA; Clinical Professor, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Published Online: 2 AUG 2013
- Published Print: 20 SEP 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119968917
Online ISBN: 9781118316290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!