3. Designing Nonstandard Filters with Differential Evolution
- Richard G. Lyons
Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
Streamlining Digital Signal Processing: A Tricks of the Trade Guidebook, Second Edition
How to Cite
Storn, R. (2012) Designing Nonstandard Filters with Differential Evolution, in Streamlining Digital Signal Processing: A Tricks of the Trade Guidebook, Second Edition (ed R. G. Lyons), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118316948.ch3
Besser Associates, Mountain View, California, USA
- Published Online: 11 JUN 2012
- Published Print: 22 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118278383
Online ISBN: 9781118316948
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!