10. Why Fewer Babies? Understanding and Responding to Low Fertility in Europe
- Angela Abela and
- Janet Walker
Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Contemporary Issues in Family Studies: Global Perspectives on Partnerships, Parenting and Support in a Changing World
How to Cite
Tanturri, M. L. (2013) Why Fewer Babies? Understanding and Responding to Low Fertility in Europe, in Contemporary Issues in Family Studies: Global Perspectives on Partnerships, Parenting and Support in a Changing World (eds A. Abela and J. Walker), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118320990.ch10
- Published Online: 4 OCT 2013
- Published Print: 31 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119971030
Online ISBN: 9781118320990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!