6. Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries and Export Promotion Policies under the WTO
- David Greenaway
Published Online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © Chapters © 2013 The Authors Editorial organization © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy: Global Trade Policy 2011
How to Cite
Mah, J. S. (2012) Special and Differential Treatment of Developing Countries and Export Promotion Policies under the WTO, in The World Economy: Global Trade Policy 2011 (ed D. Greenaway), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118321362.ch6
- Published Online: 2 MAY 2012
- Published Print: 29 MAY 2012
Print ISBN: 9781444367003
Online ISBN: 9781118321362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!