26. Problems in Pediatrics
- C. J. Hawkey FMedSci2,
- Jaime Bosch MD, PhD3,4,
- Joel E. Richter MD, FACP, MACG5,6,
- Guadalupe Garcia-Tsao MD7,8 and
- Francis K. L. Chan MD9
Published Online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Textbook of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Second Edition
How to Cite
Murch, S. (2012) Problems in Pediatrics, in Textbook of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Second Edition (eds C. J. Hawkey, J. Bosch, J. E. Richter, G. Garcia-Tsao and F. K. L. Chan), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118321386.ch26
Nottingham Digestive Diseases Centre, University of Nottingham and Nottingham University Hospitals, Nottingham, UK
Hepatic Hemodynamic Laboratory, Liver Unit Hospital Clínic-IDIBAPS, University of Barcelona, Spain
Biomedical Research Centre Network of Hepatic and Digestive Diseases (CIBERehd), National Institute of Health Carlos III Ministry of Science and Innovation Barcelona, Spain
Division of Gastroenterology and Nutrition, University of South Florida Tampa, FL, USA
Joy M. Culverhouse Center for Esophageal Diseases, University of South Florida Tampa, FL, USA
Section of Digestive Diseases Yale University, School of Medicine New Haven, CT, USA
Veterans Affairs Connecticut Healthcare System West Haven, CT, USA
Department of Medicine & Therapeutics The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China
- Published Online: 16 APR 2012
- Published Print: 20 APR 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405191821
Online ISBN: 9781118321386
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!