24. Practices of Networked Identity
- John Hartley AM,
- Jean Burgess and
- Axel Bruns
Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
A Companion to New Media Dynamics
How to Cite
Schmidt, J.-H. (2013) Practices of Networked Identity, in A Companion to New Media Dynamics (eds J. Hartley, J. Burgess and A. Bruns), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118321607.ch24
Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Published Online: 31 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 9 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444332247
Online ISBN: 9781118321607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!